Does Perfect Vision Today Really Work? Find Out In My SHOCKING Perfect Vision Today Review!Thanks for checking out my blog. You’re reading my unbiased and honest review of ‘Perfect Vision Today’ guide which is written by Dr. Sen and Samantha Pearson.
Why am I writing this? Well, when I was thinking about buying ‘Perfect Vision Today’, I couldn’t find many real reviews around so I thought I’d write one to help anyone who is in the same position as I was. If you are looking for a comprehensive review, you’ve come to the right place. What you are about to read are the ESSENTIAL details you need to know before grabbing a copy.
Click to watch Perfect Vision Today Review Video Below
What exactly is ‘Perfect Vision Today’ about?
‘Perfect Vision Today’ is a comprehensive eyecare and vision restoration program consisting of various components. It is specifically designed for people:who are suffering from eye problems like glaucoma, short sightedness cataract, macular degeneration
- Who are afraid of risks associated with corrective eye surgeries.
- Who are tired of wearing corrective eyewear.
- Who can’t afford expensive corrective surgical procedures.
- Whose eyes are sensitive to prescription contact lens and for those.
- Who have trouble getting around in the dark.
After spending 10 years of painstaking research, Dr. Sen and Samantha Pearson successfully reversed his own severe myopia (that started when he was just 5 years of age)!
In his research, he discovered Dr William Bates work on using eye exercises to regain 20/20 vision. Dr. Sen and Samantha Pearson then combined his own discoveries and the highly effective techniques of Dr Bates to create the ‘Perfect Vision Today’ program.
I am a big advocate of taking a holistic approach to healing, be it physical or emotional challenges.
When I came across ‘Perfect Vision Today’, I was pleasantly surprised by its approach on how to improve vision naturally – from using simple and yet powerful eye exercises to improve vision, to adding ‘colorful’ fruits and vegetables to our diet and the important but necessary personal lifestyle and habitual changes we need to make.
I have read other similar self-help products but this is by far the most comprehensive because it is a complete guide focusing on ways to improve vision, supplemented by materials like a nutritional guide, eye charts, eye exercises manual and even a video.
Eye strain is the cause of many eye diseases and disorders and the emphasis is on preventive measures – learning how to naturally improve eyesight by cultivating good habits and doing eye exercises.
The main product itself contains the ‘Perfect Vision Today’ guide, which is a collection of various techniques and eye exercises that not only teaches you how to care for your eyes, but also how to enhance their performance. There are even exercises for you to de-stress your eyes, which I didn’t know was possible!
I was impressed by how easy the exercises and techniques can be executed in real life. It wasn’t like what you’d usually see in the majority of eye-care guides out there that usually require you to memorize really complicated methods that contained many different steps. Not here, because I could easily recall most of the exercises taught at a moment’s notice! They were short and straight to the point and they are so easy for the reader to relate to.
Here’s how a useful technique called Calendar Shift Training works:
This is an excerpt from the chapter on eye exercises.
- “For this exercise you will need some prop materials that you can easily find around your house. You will need two different sized calendars. One of them should be a wall calendar. Choose by gone months from your current calendar and tear one page off, or use the pages of an old calendar you held on to because of the lovely photographs!
- You can use your entire current wall calendar too, if you have one and don’t mind moving it around a bit. We are talking about a fairly sizable wall calendar such as you might hang in your kitchen. Such calendars usually have day numbers that about a half an inch high, contained within boxes that are close to two inches tall and one and a half inches wide.
Click Here to Read More about Perfect Vision Today
- Whether to increase eyesight or to prevent or slow down the progress of eye problems, you must be proactive. The effectiveness of the book will only be realised if you take action and do the exercises.
- If you’re someone who loves watching video, you’ll also get the Natural 20/20 Instructional Video that teaches you how to reduce vision stress, create healthy vision habits and improve general awareness about your vision. It complements the ‘Perfect Vision Today’ guide really well and comes in a widely supported format, which means you can view them on the go, whether it’s on your tablet or smart-phone!
- A surprise bonus included in the purchase is the Bates Method manual (334 pages). Dr William Bates is the renowned ophthalmologist that was responsible for much advancement in the eye-care industry. The tips and advice found in his book have helped countless people achieve perfect vision over the years, without the aid of prescription glasses or contacts, whatsoever.
Bottom Line :
‘Perfect Vision Today’ guide is packed from start to finish with relevant and useful information on how you can achieve better eyesight naturally. Even though I’ve gone through 3 to 4 similar self-help guides, I gained new knowledge and have incorporated some new eye exercises to my daily regime. In Dr. Sen and Samantha Pearson’s words, “if you are not already completely blind, then there is hope yet”. So, if you are tired of having to settle for less in life because of poor eyesight, I definitely feel you should pick up Dr. Sen and Samantha Pearson’s ‘Perfect Vision Today’ and read it from first page to the last.